Want to learn more about film budgeting? Curious about where to start or how to save money?
Join us for our first #pacschat Twitter chat on Thursday, May 2 at 3pm EST. We’ll be discussing tips for planning a film budget. Our expert host will be seasoned production accountant and PACS International CEO Cheryl Jenkins. The chat will be a great way to connect with other filmmakers and industry professionals, and learn how you can plan better financially for your production.
Follow @pacsintl on Twitter and spread the word about #pacschat
Tweet Chat Details
- Date: Thursday May 2, 2013
- Time: 3pm EST until 4pm EST
- Expert Host: Cheryl Jenkins, CEO of PACS International. Cheryl is an experienced production accountant who has worked in film and television for more than 15 years. She’s managed accounting for major studios such as NBC/Universal, New Line Television, VH-1, MTV, BET and Fox Television, in top markets like Los Angeles, Atlanta, Houston and New York.
How It Works
- Our moderator will ask questions as follows “Q1, Q2, etc…”
- Participants are asked to share their thoughts and answer each question, “A1, A2…”
- Please be sure to use the #pacschat hashtag to be a part of the conversation. You can also follow the conversation using Tweetchat.com.