Regardless of whether we handled your accounting during production or come aboard after principal photography has wrapped, we can assume all of your post-production needs by making sure all of your financial loose ends are tied up and your books are in order. Working from our corporate offices, PACS will ensure a seamless transition from production into post. When you pass your post-production needs over to us, we pass the cost savings on to you.
Specifically we will:
- Handle all of your accounts payable
- Process your remaining union and non-union payroll
- Reconcile all outstanding petty cash and credit card statements
- Conduct final bank reconciliations
- Provide cost reports until post is complete
- Guide you through the Georgia Tax Incentive Audit process